• By Kshitija Joshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 46 kcal
Ingredients for Okra chips
- › Okra
- › Lemon juice
- › Peri peri, haldi, red chilly powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, salt
- › Oil is optional, I haven’t used any
1. In a microwaveable bowl just add the spices and lemon juice, mix it well, add chopped okra and give it a mix. Initially microwave it for 1 min and give it a stir latter increase the duration and keep repeating the process until it turns crisp U can just munch it as a snack or add dahi and have it as a sabji Oil is optional and can be added once the okra is cooked properly. Just a spoonful like 5 ml oil is enough. Also keep ur spices low. They can be add according to ur taste once the okra starts to cook. Since we are not using any oil, adding up too much spice initially will make the spice burn completely by the time ur okra turns crisp. Do give it a try, it’s different from regular snack and believe me even my kid likes it ( the oil free ones too)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!