Okra Chicken Mix
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 317 kcal
Ingredients for Okra Chicken Mix
- › Chicken breast - 100gm
- › Okra/bhindi - 100gm
- › Corn- 20gm
- › Capsicum- 100gm
- › Onion - 50gm
- › Tomato - 100gm
- › Ginger- 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Cashews - 5gm
- › Ghee/oil - 10gm
- › Apple cider vinegar (acv) - 5gm
- › Dry spices- red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and cumin powder
- › Whole spices: cloves, cardamom, bay leaf, cinnamon stick.
1. Cut the chicken into chunks and marinate it with ginger garlic paste and acv for about 10-15 minutes. Then add it to the nonstick pan along with little water and cook it covering lid until it becomes tender.
2. Meanwhile, cut the okra and coat it with 2gm ghee/oil and bake it in air frier or oven for about 4-5 minutes at 200degree C. This will make it crunchy.
3. In a pan, add chunks of onion, tomato, garlic and cashews along with ghee 4gm and sauté it for a minute. Then add little water, all dry spices, cover the lid and cook it until it becomes tender. Let it cool down.
4. In the other pan, add remaining ghee and whole spices and sauté it for a minute. Then add the pieces of onion and capsicum and sauté for another minute. Then add the purée and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Now, add the corn(cooked), chicken chunks and okra and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Top it with coriander or pomegranate and enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!