Oil Free Palak Paneer Sabzi
• By Anjali
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 221 kcal
Ingredients for Oil Free Palak Paneer Sabzi
- › paneer 75 gms, palak 300gms, salt as per taste, one clove, 7 to 8 pepper corns, one crushed elaichi, any other spice that suites your palate.
1. Heat heavy bottom kadhai or pan on high heat.
2. Add whole spices and roast till aromatic.
3. Add palak ( no need to chop, put whole just remove the stubborn stems) and turn the heat to its lowest setting.
4. when all the palak is wilted add salt , and it will leave a lot of water, cover and let it simmer on low to medium heat till all the water is vapourised.
5. now add cubed or crushed paneer and cook on medium to high heat till done and ready to eat. Crush palak with spoon before adding paneer for smoother consistency.
6. you can add garlic powder, oregano , peri peri masala etc to it too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!