Oil Free Lemon pickle
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Oil Free Lemon pickle
- › 750gm Lemon
- › 2Tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- › 5 pc Clove
- › 1 Big Black cardomon
- › 5 Green cardamom
- › 7-8 whole Black pepper
- › 2 TSP Cumin seeds
- › 2 TSP Carom seeds
- › 2Tblsp Lime Juice
- › 1 Bay leaves
- › Salt to taste
1. Rinse the lemon with water and pat dry them.cut into small pieces.
2. Heat the pan add cumin,black peppercorns,carom seeds,cloves,Green cardamom,black cardamom dry roast the whole spices for two mins on low flame . Transfer the mixture into grinder add bay leaves and coarsely ground them.
3. In a large bowl (clean and dry)add the lemon pieces ,corsely grounded masala,red chilli powder,salt,and lime juice
4. Mix everything well and transfer the pickle into clean and dry airtight glass container.
5. keep the pickle below the sunlight for 5-6 days.
6. stir it once a day.Make sure that the spoon is dry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!