• By Himansh Shourie
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 153 kcal
Ingredients for Oats tikki
- › 80 gms Oats flour
- › 50 gms soaked soya granules
- › 100 gms home made low fat paneer
- › 2 finely chopped onions
- › 2 chopped green chilli
- › 2 tomato puree
- › Rock salt
1. Add oats flour, soya granule, paneer, onions, green chilli and salt in a big bowl and mix it gently with hands to make structure like a dough
2. Take small portion of this dough in hands and start making tikkis
3. Put all these tikkis in a plate and keep in fridge for it to get some shape
4. Put a heavy bottomed pan on stove on low medium heat
5. Add some olive oil or ghee once pan is hot and spread it evenly
6. Now put the tikki in pan on low flame and cover it for 5 minutes
7. Turn the tikki after 5 minutes and cover it again to cook from the other side
8. After 5 more minutes your tikki should be done. Bon appetit..!!
9. You can also use air fryer if you don't want to cook on pan
10. Note : The nutritional information is provided for 1 tikki.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!