Oats Pulao without Oil/ LOW CALORIE breakfast or snack.
• By Jojo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 171 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Pulao without Oil/ LOW CALORIE breakfast or snack.
- › Rolled Oats 35 gms
- › Onion 30 gms
- › capsicum 30 gms
- › Tomato 40 gms
- › Ginger 2 tsp
1. Steps 1. take chopped 30 gms of onion, 30 gms of capsicum and 40 gms of tomato along with approximately 2 tsp of ginger in a non stick pan.
2. 2. Add spices ( turmeric, Garam masala, salt, red chilli powder and any other spices you like). Add a little bit of water ( approx 1-2 tablespoon ) to cook the spices with the above vegetables.
3. 3. once the vegetables soften/ cooked ( about 3-4 min) then add 35 gms of ROLLED oats. Mix it well with the vegetables. sprinkle water over this mixed oats and cover the pan with lid. keep it covered for 2 min on LOW flame and voila you have super yum low calorie breakfast/ snack.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!