Oats Protein Coffee Cake
• By Jini Punnia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
23:00 Minutes 709 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Protein Coffee Cake
- › 1. Instant Oats Raw- 80gms(You can use Rolled/steel cut oats too).
- › 2. Milk - 200ml
- › 3. Coffee Powder - 1/2 tbsp (You can use cocoa powder if you have)
- › 4. Chocolate Mocha Whey - 1scoop
- › 5. Vanilla Essence - few drops
- › 6. Stevia - few drops( can add as per taste or even skip)
- › 7. Ghee - 20gms
- › 8. Baking Powder - 1/2 tbsp
- › 9. Baking soda - 1/4 tbsp
1. 1. Take all dry ingredients (oats,whey,coffee powder/cocoa powder unsweetened) and blend it to make powder texture.
2. 2. Take ghee, vanilla essence and room temperature milk and mix all liquid ingredients seperate.
3. 3. Now slowly (in parts) mix liquid ingredients in the dry mixture and mix well. You will get flowing pancake mix type consistency.
4. 4. Now add Baking Powder and Baking soda and mix well.
5. 5. In the end add sweetner as per your taste.
6. 6. Preheat microwave at 180 degrees for 5-7 mins.
7. 7. Greese the container in which you are baking with Ghee n dust it with wheat flour/oats powder/any flour to avoid sticking or you can even use butter paper if you have.
8. 8. Bake it in Microwave for 20-25 mins at 180 degrees. (Note - Check your cake surely after 20mins)
9. 9. Top it with Choco chips or dry fruits ( i did not have in macros so did not add)
10. 10. Also it can last for 3-4 days as I made it for 4 days .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!