Oats protein bars!!
• By Sweekruthi Gowda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
9:30 Minutes 1119 kcal
Ingredients for Oats protein bars!!
- › Rolled oats :140gms
- › Soya milk: 120ml
- › Peanut butter :30gms
- › Whey protein powder :2scoops
- › Stevia as per taste
- › Vanilla essence :4drops
- › Dry fruits of your choice :20gms
- › Cinnamon powder and desiccated coconut :2gms each
1. STEPS: 1. Heat pan 2. Add soya milk 3. Heat milk till its warm 4. Add peanut butter and stir well till its dissolved in milk 5. Add stevia and warm for another 1-2 mins 6.add vanilla essence and mix well 7. Take off from heat 8. Add whey protein and mix well without any lumps 9. Now add rolled oats and mix well if milk is more add more oats , if its too tight and difficult to mix add some more milk , make sure its consistent enough to add it in baking tray 10. Add dry fruits and mix well 11. Now take a baking tray or any plate where you can stuff this mixture and later you can make pieces 13. Grease baking tray with some oil(less than 1gm) 14. Line the stuffing well in the tray 15. Keep it aside no need to bake here 16. Leave it in tray overnight (you can also refrigerate ) 17. After 10-12 hours take it off from tray and make pieces , your soft oats protein bars are ready for you breakfast or snack time Note: This will’make upto 6bars , consume it on daily basis
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!