• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 389 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Omelette
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 40 gm oats
- › 100 gm low fat milk
- › 5 gm extra virgin olive oil
- › salt to taste
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend well
2. Heat oil on a non stick pan. keep heat low
3. pour the oats eggs milk mixture into the pan
4. Cover it. Once one side is light brown, flip it and cook until both sides are light brown.
5. PS - You may roast the oats first in a pan and then add it to the blender. This way the raw smell of oats wont be there.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!