Oats, moong sprouts and spinach dosa
• By Suman Medhekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 205 kcal
Ingredients for Oats, moong sprouts and spinach dosa
- › Oats - 30 grams
- › Skimmed milk- 50 ml
- › Spinach leaves- handful
- › Moong sprout- 2 tbsp
- › Oil- 2ml
- › Water - 5 ml (as needed)
- › Salt, coriander, green chilly and other spices as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients in the blender jar and grind it till it turns in to fine batter.
2. Heat a non stick pan and oil it. Once warm pour the batter and spread it like a dosa. Let it cook on medium flame and once done flip it and let it crisp.
3. Enjoy the dosa with chutney or some pickle on the side. I had it with a whey shake and pre workout meal was sorted. It gave me 4 medium sized fluffy dosas. Happy Tummy, Happy Me 😊 Also spinach/green moong sprout/milk were from my allocated ingredients of the day, and I took out some for the dosa.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!