• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 395 kcal
Ingredients for Oats-lentils Chilla’s
- › 45 g oats
- › 45 g Lentils
- › 10 g oil
- › Green veggie
- › Green chilli
- › Dry spices
- › Green Coriander
- › Salt
- › Curd ( optional)
1. In a mixer grind oats , and keep it aside.
2. Soak lentils , for 4-6 hours. Now grind it in mixer and make a smooth paste.
3. Now add grinded oats , add dry spices , chopped green veggie, onion ,Salt , coriander powder , curd etc. mix it well
4. Mix to a smooth flowing consistency in the batter.
5. Heat a tawa , spread a bit of oil on the tawa. Then take a ladle full of the batter and pour on the pan.
6. Gently with the back of the ladle , begin to spread the batter.
7. Now on a low flame ,cook the cheela. Or till the top begins to look cooked.
8. Drizzle oil at the edges. ( skip the steps , if you want to have oil free)
9. Continue to cook till the base gets light golden.and flip. Cook until it’s done from both sides.
10. Serve Hot 🥵 with Green Chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!