Oats Dahi Appam with green chutney
• By Reshma Mahajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 446 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Dahi Appam with green chutney
- › curd -120gm
- › plain oats-80gm
- › veggies such as onion, tomato ,coriander,baby corn,green chillies -60gm
- › oil-5gm
- › garam masala ,salt,cumin powder
- › For Chutney - grated dry coconut 2gm , coriander 5 6 strands, Aamchur 1 pinch & garlic cloves 2- 3 ,green chillies- 2
1. Chop all the veggies
2. Add green chillies and cumin seed powder in oats and grind them in mixer together
3. Combine Curd, Oats powder,finely chopped veggies,salt, garam masala and mix them , keep adding water till it forms thick batter.
4. Apply the oil using brush on Appam pan.
5. Transfer the batter in Appam Pan,Cover it with Lid for 4 to 5mins
6. Then Remove the lid and then apply the oil using brush on topmost layer of Appam,Then rotate it and roast the other side of Appam for 4 to 5mins .Personally I like it roasted from all the sides
7. And your Delicious Appam are ready I made 20Appam with above ingredients.
8. For chutney - Grind the dry coconut , coriander,green chillies ,amchur powder & water, add pinch salt and I have arrange the tadaka for chutney in 2 gm coconut oil with mustard seeds ,cumin seeds, curry leaves in my macros You can skip the tadaka .It tastes good without tadaka also 😁
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!