Oats Chocolate Brownie
• By Akansha Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 220 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Chocolate Brownie
- › Oats-25 gm
- › Mango- 100gm
- › Dates- 2
- › 2tbsp- cocoa powder 1/3 tbsp baking powder 1/3 cup water A pinch of rock salt Few drops of vanilla extract 5 cashews 3-4 dark chocolate (optional)
1. Soak oats for 5 mins.
2. Put all the ingredients except chocolates in a mixer jar. Grind them to a creamy paste.
3. Grease the brownie mould and Pour the paste into it. You can add 2 chocolates (optional) in between and then again pour remaining paste over them. Or you can ignore chocolates if you want to reduce the calories. Put some more chunks of cashews on top.
4. Put the mould in oven for 6-10 mins. Just keep a check after 5 mins.
5. Mango is also optional. I’ve just added it for more flavour and sweetness. However, you can avoid mango and add more dates instead. The calories mentioned does not contain macros of chocolate.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!