Oats cake !!
• By Ashish Shivalingkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 892 kcal
Ingredients for Oats cake !!
- › oats 60 g
- › low fat milk 100 ml
- › Dry fruits 15 g
- › cocoa powder 25 g
- › sesame seeds 10 g
- › ghee 10 g
- › eggs 3
- › Brown sugar 20
1. 1. Take 1.5 cups of oats and grind them into fine powder. Grind the brown sugar into povwder as well in a mixer.
2. 2. Now mix all the dry ingredients together. Add whole eggs, milk and Desi ghee to the batter and mix everything well. Add 1 tsp of baking soda.
3. 3. Grease the mould nicely on all sides using ghee and dust some cocoa powder. Transfer the batter to the mould. Sprinkle in the sesame seeds and nuts on top.
4. 4. Pre-heat the pressure cooker on medium flame for 10 minutes. Put a stand at the bottom of the cooker and then place the mould. Close the cooker without the whistle. Let it cook on high flame for 1-2 minutes and then on low flame for 40 minutes.
5. 5. After about 40 minutes, use a toothpick to testif the cake has been properly cooked by inserting it in the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready. Remove it from the mould using a knife once it cools down.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!