Oats Bhakhri (khakhra)
• By Dr Shreejal Patel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 98 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Bhakhri (khakhra)
- › oats 25gm salt (to taste) green chilli (powdered) (to taste) (optional) water
1. Grind oats in Mixture. add salt, powdered green chilli to it. Add required water and knead soft smooth dough like chapati.
2. take equal portions and roll out thin circles like chapati. (usually doesn't require any dusting flour)
3. Heat thick tawa, put these rolled out khakhra on hoy tawa. cook on one side and turn it over. use wooden press or folded thick cloth to press on the 2nd side of khakhra to make it crispy. flip it and repeat the same process if required.
4. serve it with tea or milk. (according to macros)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!