Oats Besan Gobhi Parantha
• By Anupam
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 603 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Besan Gobhi Parantha
- › Rolled Oats: 140 g
- › Besan: 2.5 tbsp
- › Ajwain: 2 tsp
- › Riced Cauliflower: 1.5 cup
- › Red Chili Powder: 1 tsp
- › Water: as needed (I used 1.5 cup)
- › Salt (to taste)
- › Olive Oil Spray
1. Take oats, besan, and water into a blender and blend it roughly.
2. Put the blended oats and besan into a mixing bowl and add cauliflower, chili powder, salt, ajwain. Add some if the mixture is too thick.
3. Heat a flat tawa (dosa tawa or hibachi). Spray a bit of olive oil.
4. Pour two ladels of the mixture on to the tawa. With the back of the label, flatten it a bit while keeping it circular.
5. Cover with a lid. Keeps them soft.
6. When the base of the parantha separates from the tawa on its own after it's cooked enough, flip it carefully. If you flip too soon, the parantha will break.
7. Cook well on the other side. Lightly press with a spatula or a masher.
8. Take it off the tawa when cooked. Cook more on each side as desired.
9. Enjoy hot with your favorite side or as it is. Store in fridge or freezer.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!