Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 46 kcal
Ingredients for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
- › Egg- 2
- › Oats - 30gm
- › Baking powder- 1tsp
- › Cinnamon powder - 0.5tsp
- › Nutmeg powder - 0.25 tsp
- › Banana - 200gm
- › Coconut oil - 10gm
- › Honey/maple syrup- 10gm
- › Chocolate chips - 10gm
- › Sea salt - a pinch
1. In a mixer grind the oats and get the nice powdery oats flour
2. In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. In another bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk it nicely. Then, mash the bananas with the fork and get the paste.
4. Mix all the wet and dry ingredients by cut and fold method. Don’t over mix.
5. Line the baking tray with parchment paper and pour in the batter. Top it with banana slices and chocolate chips. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200 degree C or until you get clean toothpick when inserted. Enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!