• By GAURAV JAISWAL
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 372 kcal
Ingredients for Oat wrap
- › oats:15 g
- › wheat flour: 15g
- › besan: 15g
- › suji:15 g
- › paneer: 40g
- › ghee : 3g
- › carrot: 50g
- › onion: 50g
- › capsicum: 50g
1. 1)Take ghee in a pan and add half tablespoon of jeera, mustard seeds and few curry leaves and add the chopped vegetables and saute it till they are semi cooked. 2) Add mashed paneer and stir it, add salt and pepper as per your taste and keep it aside. 3) Preparation of batter: Put suji , besan,oats and wheat flour in a grinding jar and grind it so that everything is ground. Now add water to the ground flour to make it a slurry and add salt as per taste. 4) Take a tawa and heat it. 5 ) Pour the batter on the tawa and spread it like dosa and cook on both sides. 6) Add the satued vegetables on above and roll it like a wrap.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!