• By Anupam
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 924 kcal
Ingredients for Oat Muffins
- › Ripe Mashed Banana: 116g
- › Oats: 120g
- › Blueberries: 230g
- › Maple Syrup: 1 tbsp
- › Walnuts: 7 or 20g
- › Vanilla Extract: 1 tsp
- › Olive Oil Spray: 1 puff
1. Take mashed banana into a bowl and add oats to it.
2. Add Blueberries, Maple Syrup and Vanilla Extract.
3. Mix decently without breaking blueberries. You can mix everything else first except blueberries too, upto you.
4. Heat oven to 350F
5. Either use a muffin tray or a flat tray. Spray olive oil.
6. Put scoops of the mixture using an ice cream scoop or a spoon. I ended up making 7 scoops, size and number is up-to you.
7. Put one walnut on top of each muffin.
8. Cook for about 20 minutes.
9. Let it cool and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!