• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 358 kcal
Ingredients for Oat Meal
- › Oats - 50 g
- › Fresh curd / Greek yogurt - should not be sour - 200 g
- › Banana - 2
- › Dry fruits - 10 g
- › Grapes - (30 g) optional
- › Cinnamon powder - a pinch
- › Unsweetened coco powder - 1/2 tsp
- › Salt a pich
1. Dry roast the oats until golden brown.
2. Add one mashed banana to the yoghurt and mix it well. Now add the roasted oats ( leave 1.5 tbsp oats)
3. Divide the mix into two equal parts. In first part we will add some cinnamon and in another we will add coco powder. To balance the sweetness, we can add a vey very little amount of salt to it. Leave it for atleast 30 min or longer for better taste
4. In an bowl/ mug serve in the following order or as per your choice - (bottom to top) Cinnamon oats Banana slices Grapes Dry roasted oats Choco Oats Banana slices and grapes Choco oats Dry fruits
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!