Nutty chicken strips
• By Luvina Mangtani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 266 kcal
Ingredients for Nutty chicken strips
- › 2 tbsp chunky peanut butter 1 garlic clove, finely grated 1 tsp Madras curry powder soy sauce 2 tsp lime juice 2 skinless, chicken breast fillets (about 300g) cut into thick strips about 10cm cucumber, cut into fingers sweet chilli sauce, to serve
1. Heat oven to 200c and line a baking tray with non stick paper.
2. Mix 2 tbsp chunky peanut butter with 1 finely grated garlic clove, 1 tsp Madras curry powder, soy sauce and 2 tsp lime juice in a bowl. Some nut butters are thicker than others, so if necessary, add a dash of boiling water to get a coating consistency.
3. Add 2 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into strips, and mix well. Arrange on the baking sheet, spaced apart, and bake in the oven for 8-10 mins until cooked, but still juicy.
4. Eat warm with roughly 10cm cucumber, cut into fingers, and sweet chilli sauce. Alternatively, leave to cool and keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!