• By Prajakta Gomase
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 714 kcal
Ingredients for Nutritious DalKhichdi
- › Pigeon peas (tur daal) - 50 gms
- › Brown rice- 50 gms
- › Paneer- 100 gms
- › Spinach/Fresh methi (not measurable)
- › Curd- 100 gms
- › Broccoli (not measurable)
1. Cook rice +pigeon peas (tur dal) +1/2 teaspoon haldi powder+1 drop of ghee together and keep it aside.
2. Heat the Pan and add 5ml ghee. Add mustard+cumin seeds. Now add fresh Methi + broccoli +paneer in a pan and let it cook until broccoli gets soft. Add 1 teaspoon mirchi powder and salt as per taste. Add cooked dal + rice in a pan and cover pan with lid. Cook for another 5 mins and nutritious dal khichdi is ready.
3. Serve hot tasty dal khichdi with curd or buttermilk. Note- you can use normal rice or brown rice as per your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!