North Indian Thali
• By Deepika Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:0 Minutes 850 kcal
Ingredients for North Indian Thali
- › Rice- 30 grams
- › Maida- 30 grams
- › Chole - 30 gras
- › Paneer- 200 grams
- › Onion- 2
- › Tomato- 3
- › Spices like salt, turmeric, red chilly powder, amchur powder, tea leaves, coriander powder, sugar free, garam masala and anything you would want to use.
1. For Rice- Cook rice the usual way. For Naan- Knead the maida with little salt and water. The dough is ready. Make naan out of it.
2. For Chole- Pressure cook the chole with a pinch of soda, salt and a bag of tea leaves in it. Cook it till it is soft enough. Grind onion and tomato in a mixer. Transfer it to a pan and cook it till the water from the paste reduces. Add all preferred spices, I added aamchur powder, red chilly powder, some coriander powder. Add the boiled chole. Simmer it for a while and chole is ready!
3. For Paneer Curry- Take onion, tomato and some paneer from your total quantity into a mixer and grind it in a paste. Transfer the paste to a pan. Add all preferred spices. I added salt, sugar free, turmeric, red chilly powder, garam masala. Simmer it on low flame. Add little water. You will notice fat from paneer leaving the sides of the pan. When you feel the gravy is cooked enough, add remaining pieces of paneer. The curry is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!