Noodles dipped in coconut stew
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
02:00 Minutes 832 kcal
Ingredients for Noodles dipped in coconut stew
- › White noodles - 60gm
- › Olive oil - 15gm
- › Wheat flour/all purpose flour - 20gm
- › Onion - 60gm
- › Garlic - 10gm
- › Cashews - 10gm
- › Coconut fresh - 50gm
- › Egg - 1
- › Bengal gram flour - 5gm
- › Red chilly powder - 1tsp
- › Ginger- 5gm
- › Spring onion - 5gm
- › Coriander leaves - 5gm
- › Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- › Salt - as per the taste
- › Chicken - 50gm
1. Using the wheat flour, make the dough out of it and flatten it using board and rolling pin and then cut it into broad strips or in cubes and keep it aside. Marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste.
2. In a pan/skillet , add oil and fry the above strips until it’s golden brown. Then add the chopped garlic (half) and saute it as well and take it out when it’s light golden brown.
3. In the same pan, add curry leaves, let it crackle then add grated onion and saute it until it’s translucent. Then add the chicken and cook it while stirring frequently. Then add red chilly powder and continue sauting it until the oil leaves.
4. Now, grind the cashews adding little water and continue sauting it for about 10 minutes
5. For preparing coconut milk - grate the coconut and then grind it in the mixture adding hot water and sieve out the liquid. Remove the water by pressing firmly in your hand. Repeat the process of grinding again adding hot water and sieving.
6. Now, add this to the skillet, continuously stirring it. Let it cook on low flame.
7. Afterwards, add boiled egg and bengal gram flour in a grinder adding little water and make the paste out of it. Add this to the coconut stew and stir it occasionally. Add salt and cook on low flame until the rawness disappears.
8. Meanwhile, boil the noodles in hot water, sieve it and run through cold water and strain it. Keep it in cold water for sometime to avoid stickiness. Then strain it finally and keep it aside.
9. In a big bowl, first layout the noodles, pour in the stew and then top it with wheat crust prepared before, garlic, egg, coriander leaves and spring onion and lime juice and serve hot😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!