• By Saman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Noodles/Chowmein/Ramen
- › 30 gms egg noodles or any noodles of your choice 200 gms vegetables (I used what had; a mix of carrots, broccoli, peppers, onions and garlic) 75 gms chicken breast 5 gms oil Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder to taste A big squeeze of lime Use soya sauce if you like; I skipped it
1. Heat half the oil and add chicken strips in it with some salt and pepper; once done-tip in all the vegetables and cook on high heat so that your vegetables retain the crunch. Add more seasoning-salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and mix everything. When the vegetables are done to your liking, add boiled noodles to it and give one final mix and finish with a big squeeze of lime. Check for seasoning, adjust if need be and serve piping hot. Add a fried egg to make it even more filling and appetizing using the remaining oil. Enjoy ☺️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!