No grate sugar free carrot halwa
• By Isha Oberoi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
60 Minutes 1120 kcal
Ingredients for No grate sugar free carrot halwa
- › 700 gms carrot
- › 35 gms ghee
- › 10 strands saffron
- › 700 ml cow milk
- › 15 gms sugar free/ stevia
- › 20 gms almonds
1. 1. 700 gms carrot. Take thin and red carrot.Trim edges and peel them. Dice each carrot in 4-5 broad pieces. Slice thick ones in half. Chop off wood as it is not sweet in taste.
2. 2. Grind 5-6 cardamom seeds into powder. Use only seeds
3. 3. Heat cooker. Add 1 tbspn ghee. Once ghee melts and 10 strands kesar. Add elaichi powder too.
4. 4. Turn flame on high and add 600 ml cow milk. Need to evaporate all milk. Keep simmering on medium flame. Use a crusher and keep pressing in between. Stir till all milk evaporates. this will take 45 mins or so.
5. 5. In a seperate pan heat up 2 tbspn ghee. Add chopped almonds. Fry slightly and pour over simmering carrot.
6. 6. Let all milk evaporate. Add sugar free 15 gms. Keep stirring. When sugar melts automatically ghee will start seperating.
7. 7. Thats it. Its done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!