New Potato Curry.
• By Divyansh gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 162 kcal
Ingredients for New Potato Curry.
- › 2tbsp (25ml) clarified butter or vegetable oil
- › 1 lb ( 500g) small new potatoes, about 10 new Potatoes (see notes)
- › 2 onions, finely chopped
- › 1 clove garlic, minced
- › 1tsp (2ml) curry powder, preferably Madras
- › 1/2 tsp salt
- › 1/2 cracked black pepper peppercorns
- › 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock
- › 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- › 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
1. Step1 . In a skillet, heat butter or oil over medium - high heat, Add potatoes and cook just until they begin to brown.Tranafer to slow cooker stoneware.
2. Step2 . Reduce heat to medium.Add onions and cook, stirring, until softened.Add garlic, curry powder, salt and peppercorns. stir and cook for 1 minute. Add water or stock, bring to a boil and pour over Potatoes.
3. Step3 . Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on High for 4 hours, until Potatoes are tender. stir in lemon juice and garnish with cilantro.
4. Step4 . serve the food with chapatti,and poories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!