• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 500 kcal
Ingredients for Neer Dosa
- › Short grain rice: 100 gm
- › Fresh coconut: 50 gm
- › Water: As required
- › Salt: As per taste
1. 1. Wash and soak rice overnight.
2. 2. Next day strain rice water, add chopped coconut to it and grind it to smooth paste adding water.
3. 3. Add more water to make it a thin paste.
4. 4. Add salt to the batter as per taste and mix well.
5. 5. On hot tawa pour laddle full of batter, spread it and roast it very light for 30-40 seconds and serve hot with chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!