• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for Narangi pulao
- › Rice 50g
- › Orange 100g
- › Milk 50ml
- › Ghee 15g
- › Elichi 5
- › Cloves 5
- › Cinnamon
- › Pepper corns
- › Salt
- › Sweetener
- › Turmeric
- › Red Chili powder
- › Saffron
- › Green chili optional
1. Soak rice for half n hour and keep aside.
2. Take a pot put 10g ghee and heat it. Add cardamom, cloves, black pepper corns and cinnamon. Sauté for couple of seconds then add green chili if you want bit spicy, turmeric powder, and red chili powder, sauté and immediately add water and bring to boil. Now add rice, salt, orange juice and sweetener mix and let the rice cook.
3. Meanwhile in a pan take 5g ghee heat it then add pinch of turmeric powder sauté and add milk bring it to boil then add saffron and put the gas stove off. Keep aside.
4. Check on the rice once it’s cooked add the milk mixture into the rice. Simmer and cook for few minutes.
5. Serve with chutney or raita or any curry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!