• By Nupur Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for Namkeen
- › 50 grams - Oats
- › 30 grams - Poha
- › 10 grams - Ghee, butter, oil
- › Few sprigs - Curry leaves
- › Half tsp - Haldi powder
- › Half tsp - Amchur powder
- › Salt to taste
- › Stevia
1. Dry roast oats and poha and take it out in separate bowl. In a pan, add ghee or oil (I had used ghee), once it’s hot, add curry leaves and sauté. Then add haldi powder and stir for a while. After that add roasted poha and oats and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Now add amchur powder, crushed stevia tablet, and salt and stir for a few more minutes. Check and adjust the taste as per your tastebuds. Cool and store in an airtight container and enjoy throughout the day.
2. You can even add roasted peanuts and cashews, if it fits in your macros. I didn’t had it in my diet, so haven’t included that.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!