Naan with Chicken curry (Weekend Special)
• By Deepti Mahto
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 705 kcal
Ingredients for Naan with Chicken curry (Weekend Special)
- › Chicken 120gm
- › Wheat flour 40gm
- › All purpose flour 40gm
- › Ghee 15gm
- › Butter 5gm
- › Cashew 10gm
- › Indian masala
- › Curd 10gm
- › Whole red mirch
- › Salt to taste
- › Onion
- › Garlic
- › Ginger
- › Tomato
- › Baking powder one tsp
- › Baking soda 1/4 tsp
1. ## Preparation of Naan
2. Take a bowl and add all purpose flour and wheat flour. Add one tea spoon baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 3/4 tsp salt. Now mix the dry ingredients and add 20gm curd with 5gm ghee and make a dough with addition of two table spoon water.
3. Leave dough for two hours to rise.
4. Make small balls from dough and heat your Tawa, flatten ball in oval shape, Brush plain water on one side of bread and keep it on hot tawa, once you see small bubbles flip the tawa upside down on direct flame. You will see slight charring on other side of naan. Take out naan and brush it with butter.
5. ## Your delicious Naan is ready.
6. @@Preparation of Chicken curry
7. Grind cashew and red chilli and add chopped tomato to make purée.
8. Take a small Kadhai and heat it in low flame by adding 10gm of ghee. Once ghee is hot enough, add chopped onion and fry till translucent color. Add ginger garlic paste and Indian masala like Haldi, red mirch powder and chicken masala and again fry for 2 minutes.
9. Add 120gm chicken and fry with masala for 5min. Add salt as per your taste. Once done add purée and fry it till oil separates from corner.
10. Add one cup water and cook it for 15min.
11. @@Delicious chicken curry is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!