• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 116 kcal
Ingredients for Mysore Pak
- › Gram Dhal Flour 30g (roast till aroma and keep aside)
- › Ghee 10ml (Amul)
- › Stevia 2tsp
- › Erythyritol 20g
- › Water 3tbsp
1. In a pan, add stevia and erythyritol in water and switch on the flame! It melts with heat and keep it on low flame till you see the first boil like syrup.
2. Add the roasted dhal, ghee and stir swiftly so that the flour doesn't become balls.
3. Stir until smooth.
4. In a small edged plate, place parchment paper and pour the mixture on it. place other parchment paper on top and spread by pressing evenly.
5. Let it cool and cut into squares.
6. P.S you can more ghee if it's in your buffer.
7. Always check the nutritional values on the pack of flour and use those values for calculating precise macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!