mutton laal maas
• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 562 kcal
Ingredients for mutton laal maas
- › 1 kilograms mutton 1/2 cup ghee 5 teaspoon red chilli powder 3 teaspoon coriander powder 3 sliced onion 1 cup yoghurt (curd) salt as required 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric 1 tablespoon garlic paste 2 teaspoon garam masala powder 2 bay leaf 4 green cardamom 1 cinnamon stick
1. In a deep bottomed pan add ghee. Once hot, add cinnamon sticks, cardamom and bay leaves. Saute for 3-5 minutes. Now, add the washed mutton pieces, onions, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt, turmeric and salt. Cook covered on a low flame till the mutton pieces turn soft. Add the powdered spices (except garam masala) and cook till oil starts separating from the meat. Now, add one cup water, garam masala and again simmer for 5-7 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!