Mutton Korma & Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 649 kcal
Ingredients for Mutton Korma & Rice
- › Boneless Mutton - 200 gm
- › Rice - 60 gm
- › Ghee- 10 gm
- › Curd- 100 gm
- › Onion- 1 medium
- › Green chilli - 1-2
- › Dry spices - 2 cardamom, 2 cloves,1 Black Cardamom,,1 small Cinnamon
- › Salt,Turmeric,Kashmiri Chilli Powder,Coriander Powder
- › Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 table spoon
1. Add ghee to a cooker
2. Add above mentioned dry spices and chopped onion and saute until golden brown
3. Add Boneless cubes of mutton and roast for 15 minutes.
4. Take curd in a bowl and add turmeric,kashmiri red chilli powder,coriander powder,salt and mix it will
5. Add the above mixture to the cooker and cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Cook for 2 whistles in a medium flame
7. Garnish with Coriander and serve with steamed rice and choice of veggies.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!