• By Avinash Singh Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:30 Minutes 510 kcal
Ingredients for Mutton Boti
- › 200 grams boneless mutton
- › 30 grams desi ghee
- › 100 grams finely chopped onion
- › 25 grams garam masala
- › Salt as per taste
- › Coriander leaves to garnish
- › 30 grams ginger garlic paste
- › 10 grams turmeric powder
1. Add ghee in the Kadhai and golden fry the onions. Add salt and mutton chunks and let it cook on high heat for 15 mins then add ginger garlic paste, salt and turmeric. After another 10 mins of cooking on high heat, add garam masala and two cups of water (approx 150ml). Let it cook for one hour on low flame with lid shut. Mix it all up occasionally and add some water if needed. After an hour open the lid, turn the heat on to remove the excess moisture. Garnish it with chopped coriander and it’s ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!