• By Ajith Sreedhar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25:00 Minutes 496 kcal
Ingredients for Mustard Chicken
- › Chicken breast 200g
- › Yogurt 40g
- › Mustard oil 5g
- › Coconut oil 10g
- › Onion 50g
- › Pepper 5 pieces
- › Chilli powder 1.5 spoon
- › Turmeric 1/4 spoon
- › Coriander 0.5 spoon
- › Cumin powder 0.5 spoon
- › Garam masala 0.5 spoon
- › Cardamon 2 piece
- › Red chilli 2 piece
- › Cloves 3 piece
- › Bay leaves 1 piece
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Cinnamon 1 piece
1. Wash the chicken well with turmeric and a pinch of salt
2. In a container mix all the spices with mustard oil and yogurt
3. Marinate for 1 hour
4. On a hot pan pour the coconut oil and heat it. Once heated put the red chilli and onions. Saute it till the onions are brown red. And then pour the chicken into the pan and let it cook for 20-25 mins.
5. Saute the chicken every 5 mins and pour water in between if necessary.
6. Once it's cooked garnish it with Coriander leaves and black pepper powder and let it cook for 2 more mins in low flame.
7. Yummy chicken is ready and best to serve with rice / bread.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!