Mushrooms on Toast
• By Shruti Sood
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 186 kcal
Ingredients for Mushrooms on Toast
- › Mushrooms (75 gms)
- › Bread Slice - 2
- › Milk (20 gms)
- › Pizza Pasta Sauce (5gms)
- › Onions (15 gms)
- › Capsicum (15 gms)
- › Butter (5 gms)
- › Salt, Black pepper, Oregano and Chilly Flakes (as per taste)
- › Garlic (2 cloves)
1. In a pan take some butter and add the sliced onions, garlic and capsicum. Cook them till al denté. Then add the sliced mushrooms and cook them for about 2 mins.
2. Now, add the pasta sauce and other seasoning along with the milk and keep stirring it once it thickens a little bit.
3. On the side, toast the bread. Once done, spoon the mushrooms over the toasts and we are done. You can sprinkle some additional oregano and chilly flakes on it to give it more texture look wise.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!