Mushroom with Moong Matar
• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 549 kcal
Ingredients for Mushroom with Moong Matar
- › Button Mushroom -100 gms
- › Moong Dal- 100 gms
- › Onion Chopped- 100 gms
- › Oil - 15 gms
- › Coriander - 5 gns
- › Dry Mango Powder- 2.5 gms
- › Red Chilli Powder- 5 gms
- › Turmeric powder(haldi)- 5 gms
- › Salt- 5 gms
- › Green Peas- 100 gms
1. Wash Mushroom Dal put it in a pan with one cup of water and cook till it softens.
2. Remove from heat and keep it aside.
3. Put 10 ml water in a cup. Mix coriander powder, dry mango powder, red chilli powder, turmeric and salt and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in a Sauce pan. Fry onion till golden brown.
5. Mix all the masalas with some water and fry till oil separates.
6. Mix all the masalas with cooked dal and stir for 2 minutes
7. Add peas, mushrooms and cook for 10 mins.
8. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!