Mushroom Pepper fry
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 202 kcal
Ingredients for Mushroom Pepper fry
- › Mushroom - 200gms
- › Capsicum -110gms
- › Onion -85gms
- › coconut oil -10gms
- › Pepper, salt, cumin, mustard seeds - as per taste
- › Green chilli slit-2
- › Turmeric - a pinch
- › gg paste-1/2tsp
- › curry leaves, coriander for garnish
- › coriander powder -1/4 to 1/2tsp
1. Add oil and splutter the mustard seeds, add curry leaves, green chilli and gg paste and sautee till raw smell goes away.
2. Next add onions sliced long and sautee till light brown on low flame.
3. Now add sliced mushrooms and sautee on medium high flame and cook till complete water is evaporated.
4. Next add the sliced capsicum and cook till half done it should have a slight crunch, add in all the remaining spices. keep qty of pepper high to get the pepper taste
5. Mix well garnish with Coriander leaves and serve, do not over cook the bell peppers
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!