Mushroom masala with potato mash and tomato soup
• By Sheetal Anand
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 239 kcal
Ingredients for Mushroom masala with potato mash and tomato soup
- › 1 medium potato
- › Butter 10 gms
- › Milk 3tbsp
- › Mushroom 100gm
- › 1 onion
- › 3 tomatoes
- › Garlic
- › 1 carrot
- › Salt and herbs
- › 50gms tofu
1. To make the mushroom masala sauté 1 onion, 1 tomato and garlic in a tsp butter and when cooked add mushrooms and salt and cook till soft. For the potato mash boil 1 potato till super soft and mash thoroughly after cooking. Then take a pan, add 1 tsp butter, the mashed potato and 3 tbsp milk, salt and herbs or your Choice. Cool for 2-3 minutes. For tomato soup, pressure cook 2 tomatoes, 1 carrot, 1 onion and garlic. When soft, blend in mixer and cook for a few minutes till thick. Add tofu pieces, salt, black pepper and 1 tsp butter for taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!