Mushroom Egg Fried Rice(Serves 2)
• By Renuka Dodkey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 319 kcal
Ingredients for Mushroom Egg Fried Rice(Serves 2)
- › Oil 1 tbsp
- › Rice 1 katori
- › Onion 1 small
- › Spring onion 3-4 pcs
- › Soya sauce
- › Green chilli sauce
- › Sweet chilli sauce
- › Sichuan sauce
- › black pepper powder
- › 2 eggs
- › Mushroom 4
- › Salt as needed
1. Take 1 katori rice. Wash it 2-3 times.
2. Pour 1/2 tbsp oil to a pressure cooker. Add washed rice, adjust the water and let the rice cook upto 2 whistles. Let the steam cool off.
3. Side by side take 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan and head it.
4. Break 2 eggs and add to the pan.
5. Add the pinch of black pepper and salt and scramble it.
6. Add Mushroom and saute. Add sauces to the pan. Soya sauce, green chilli sauce, sweet chilly sauce, Sichuan sauce used here.
7. Mix the above ingredients with scrambled egg and then add rice.
8. Mix rice with rest of the ingredients. Adjust the salt.
9. Garnish with finely cut spring onion.
10. Mushroom Egg Sichuan Fried Rice is ready to serve! 😀
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!