• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 360 kcal
Ingredients for mushroom bombs
- › mushroom-250g fresh ginger garlic paste- 1tsp
- › soya granules-30g onion-100g finely chopped garlic- 1tsp chopped green chiili- according to taste salt to taste oregano oil 5ml
- › mozzarella cheese-40g chilli flakes
1. Clean mushrooms with water and remove its stem and keep aside. scoop out the center part from mushroom and make a hollow cup. add ginger garlic paste to all mushrooms and coat them well n keep in fridge for 10 min .
2. To prepare mixture soak n boil soya granules n keep aside. finely chop the mushroom stems and scoop outs too.
3. In a pan add 5ml oil,garlic ,chilli,onions and saute well. add squuezed soya granules and chopped mushrooms.add oregano, salt to taste n saute..cool the mixture.
4. fill this mixture in mushroom cups and top it with mozzarella cheese n chilli flakes ..place it on a greased tray and bake for 10 min in oven at 180°
5. Tadaa🤩bombs are ready to explode..enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!