Mumbai Wada Pav
• By Dipika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 198 kcal
Ingredients for Mumbai Wada Pav
- › Potaoes - 170gms Oil - 5gm Besan - 40 gms Ginger/garlic/green chillie paste Spices Cumin and mustard seeds Curry leaves Coriander leaves
- › Pav - 4
1. Boil and mash potatoes with salt and spices Temper the seeds and add ginger garlic and green chilli paste and curry leaves and sauté. Add potatoes and coriander leaves.
2. Divide mixture into 4 balls
3. Add a little baking soda and salt to the besan and make a paste
4. Pre heat the Air fryer
5. Coat the potato balls with the paste and place on a parchment paper and bake at 200c for 10 mins, coat the wadas once again in the remaining besan and bake for 10 mins .
6. Serve with Pav
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!