Multigrain Garlic Cheese Bread
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 357 kcal
Ingredients for Multigrain Garlic Cheese Bread
- › Multigrain flour - 50 g
- › Cheese - 30 g
- › Oil - 6 g
- › Butter -9
- › Minced garlic - 1 tsp
- › Salt to taste ( I didn’t use salt as cheese and butter already had salt in it)
- › Oregano to taste
- › Chili Flakes to Taste
- › Chopped coriander- 1 tsp
- › Yeast - 1/4 tsp
- › Sugar - 1/4 tsp
1. Mix sugar in Luke warm water and then add dry yeast to it. Let it rest for 10 min to get the yeast activated.
2. And then add flour and oil to it. Make soft dough out of it by adding a little water and let it rest for an hour ( atleast 30 min)
3. Heat the butter and switch off the heat. Then add minced garlic, oregano mix and Coriander to it.
4. Roll the dough in the shape of chapati and brush it with herbed butter to it. Add grated cheese in the half of the section.Cover it with other half and seal it with the help of fork. Brush the remaining butter on outer side
5. Bake it for 12-18 min in a preheated air fryer at 180 C
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!