Multigrain Flour Barfi
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 110 kcal
Ingredients for Multigrain Flour Barfi
- › Flour - 20g
- › Ghee -5g
- › Erythritol - 2 tsp or Sweetener of your choice
- › Water ~ 50 ml (quantity may vary based on amount and type of sweetener)
- › Almond (2) or any other thing for garnishing
1. Roast the flour with ghee until light golden brown
2. Add water and sweetener and mix it well so that there are no lumps in the mixture. Cook until it becomes like very soft dough consistency.
3. In a plate flatten the above mix and keep in fridge for 5-10 min. Cut it into desired shape and enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!