• By Minakshi Kankane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
50:00 Minutes 1621 kcal
Ingredients for Multigrain Bread
- › 120 gm wheat flour
- › 120 gm all-purpose flour
- › 50 gm oats flour
- › 40 gm soya flour
- › 40 gm flax seed flour
- › 15 gm butter
- › 8 gm fresh cream or malai
- › 12 gm sugar
- › 10 gm dry yeast
- › 240 ml water
- › 1 tsp salt
- › 1tsp milk
1. take a 100 ml Luke warm water in a bowl add 8 gm sugar and mix well now add dry yeast , mix well n keep it aside for 15 mts.
2. now in another bowl add all flours , salt, butter, 4 gm sugar, and activated yeast mixture . mix well now add water into it . try to bind the mixture into dough
3. on clean kitchen platform put this dough and keep kneading it for good 5 minutes.
4. keep this dough into a bowl n cover . resting time of dough here is 30 to 40 minutes .
5. Now shift the dough once again on platform and roll it in thick round . Now tightly roll it inside like we make a chapati roll . once it fully rolled seal it by pinching and place it into the greeced baking tin and keep aside for again 30 -40 minutes.
6. final step , take 1 spoon milk and with light hands wash on the top of it.
7. pre heat the oven
8. at 180 degrees keep it for 35 - 40 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!