• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:50 Minutes 934 kcal
Ingredients for Mughlai Paratha
- › Dough:- 1) Wheat/Maida- 100 2) Soya flour -30 3) Salt and carrom seeds Stuffing:- Paneer -100gm Potato-100gm Mix veggies-200gm (I used cabbage, French beans, capsicum) Butter- 15gm Onion- 1 Ginger +garlic+chilli paste cumin Dry spices (red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala,chaat masala)
1. 1) Knead Soya, carrom seeds, salt and wheat flour/ Maida into soft dough. let it rest for 15 minutes. 2) Divide dough into 5, roll very thin sheet like roll sheet and half cook from both sides. 1) In Pan add 3 gm oil, add finally chopped onion, ginger+garlic+chilli paste. Add finally chopped veggies, cook on High flame for 3-4 minutes. 2) Add dry spices, and cook for a minute. Now add grated paneer and potato, corrinder leaves and cook for a minute. Mixture is ready let it cool completely. 3) Divide the mixture in 5, and spread a part of it on prepared roll. 4) Fold & Seal it with paste of maida+water. 5) Apply remaining butter/ghee and cook from both sides on medium low heat until crisp.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!