• By Aditya Juluri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 165 kcal
Ingredients for moringa soya
- › Moringa leaves, soya chunks, onion, tamatos, green chillies, salt, oil, jeera, mustard, haldi
1. In a pan take little oil and add jeera, mustard, haldi and green mirchi and fry them
2. Now add chopped oinion and fry then add cut moringa leaves. Let it fry for a min.
3. Now add chopped tamatos then salt and cover it with lid for couple of minutes.
4. Lastly add soaked soya chunks , mix well and cover again. Let it cook for 2 min. Done
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!