Morer ghughni(nukkad wali chatpate chhole) in Bengali style!!
• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
45:0 Minutes 407 kcal
Ingredients for Morer ghughni(nukkad wali chatpate chhole) in Bengali style!!
- › Chhole -100 gm
- › Potato -30 gm
- › Tomato -1
- › Ginger garlic paste- 1 teaspon
- › Tomato -1
- › Cucumber - 50 gm
- › Onion -2 medium sized
- › Lemon juice
- › Bhaja masala - 2 teaspoon
- › Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
- › Jeera powder -1 teaspoon
- › Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- › Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- › Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
- › Bhaja masala- dey roast half teaspoon saunf, jeera, 1 dried redchilli,half cinnamon stick and then make a powder.
1. Bhaja masala- dey roast half teaspoon saunf, jeera, 1 dried redchilli,half cinnamon stick and then make a powder. Recipe- Heat up a pan and sprinkle some oil. Add some jeera and let it splutter.aThen Adf the sliced onion and give it a mix. Once the onion is fried well add ginger and garlic paste and cook on medium heat. Cover it and cook. After that add the tomato. At this stage add some salt and the above mentioned spices. Give it a mix and cook it with lid on. Once the tomatoes are well cooked and the oil cake up add the boiled potato and mash it with the spice mix. Sprinkle some bhaja masala and cook it for 10 minutes in medium flame. After that add the chhole/ matar and give it a mix. After mixing add 2 cups of hot water. Let it simmer for 15 minutes until it reaches desired consistency. Add some garam masala and check the salt. Dish it out. Garnish with chopped onions, cucumber slices, lemon juice, bhaja masala, coriander leaves. Morer dokaaner ghughni is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!