Moong dal veggie paratha
• By Kruti Raval
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 668 kcal
Ingredients for Moong dal veggie paratha
- › 50 gm moong daal
- › 1 capsicum, carrot, beetroot
- › 100 gm wheat flour
- › 1 cube cheese
1. boil moong daal in pressure cooker.
2. grate all veggies & cheese cube and mix it well with daal.
3. add chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and squeeze lemon as per your taste.
4. make a smooth and firm dough from flour.
5. make paratha by brushing ghee over both sides and server with curd
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!